The individual components are inspected and accurately assembled into modules and end products in the assembly department. It is particularly necessary for large-scale production that customized assembly lines, equipment as well as CNC machine operate smoothly and in a coordinated manner. Thanks to a custom-designed combination of automated and manual assembly we can achieve the very best in terms of cost-effectiveness and process reliability during the whole value-added chain. At the request of the customer we also offer the option of a closed-circuit camera surveillance.
We always use state-of-the-art technology.
In close cooperation with manufacturers of need-oriented ergonomic mounting workstations and automatic assembly machines, we are capable of continuously adjusting our workflows and adapting them internally and externally to the latest standards. At the request of the customer we effect electrical and/ or mechanical final inspections according to their special requirements and also undertake the corresponding documentation of the delivery.
- Application-specific automated or manual final assembly of modules or pre-assembled components
- Rapid access to in-house know-how thanks to optimized process structures
- Assembly on special equipment optimized for the operation
- Ultrasonic welding with custom-made sonotrodes
- Assembly by gluing, riveting, screwing, fitting, jamming, sewing
- Spot welding, soldering, resistance welding
- Packaging in individual reusable packaging for direct delivery to your production line
- Part-specific automatic assembly machines for medium and large scale production