Safety through precision tools. We mold ideas.
Consistent quality even after the x-millionth part.
The basis of a cost-effective process is always a precise, need oriented tool. This is why we develop and manufacture high-precision tools for injection molding and stamping technology. Our expertise resulting from thousands of tool projects for numerous branches makes us a competent contact partner, even for highly complex requirements.
Because our tools must remain faultless even after many years of use and numerous manufacturing cycles we attach the greatest importance to a joint application-optimized development, micrometer precise technology, material combinations and process reliability. If needed our tool making capacities can be expanded flexibly and within the prescribed time limit by Promotool and GEK within the Rudi Göbel Group.
Our range of services in the field of tool making
- Latest manufacturing and machine technology operated and programmed by qualified specialists
- Structured manufacturing sectors
- High-precision injections molds for all application
- Multi-component molds
- Tools for insert and outsert technology
- Precision tools for stamped and stamped bent parts, as well as complex compound progressive tools with multiple workstations
- Transfer tools, tools with feeding units
- Construction of jigs and fixtures
- Execution by consistently using of CAD/CAM starting from the development up to series-production on the basis of our quality assurance.
We develop our tools according to your requirements
- Design exclusively on CAD workstations equipped with Pro-E
- Network integration of all IT workstations
- Qualified personnel
- Numerous import and export possibilities
Interfaces for optimized workflows
- Connection to other operation systems like CAM, CAQ, ERP etc. based on their integration in the company-wide network (including leased line to our subsidiaries)
- Takeover digitalized CAQ data (measuring device)
- Direct data transfer to tool making (NC programming)
- Import of customer data via defined interfaces
Certified tool making by qualified employees
The results of our CAD/ CAM connection are the working basis of our most important resource within the company, namely, our employees.
Tanks to the latest and steadily advanced manufacturing technology, we can fully implement the results of the development in a flexible manner. Milling machines for simultaneous 3- or 5-axes treatment, HSC machine with automatic work piece feeding, grinding centers, EDM machines and wire cutting machines, deep-hole boring machines, automated machine combinations - nearly unlimited construction opportunities when producing process reliable prototypes, pre-series and mass production tools.
Testing and sampling are effected on the final serial production plant. In addition, a separate manufacturing area is available for servicing, maintenance and repair. It ensures at all times high availability.