The range of services provided by the Rudi Göbel Group (RGG) comprises all services - beginning from the idea up to the finished product - in the field of technical injection molding components, metal stamping components and hybrid components. In order to improve continuously the manufacturing level we are looking for a machine setter (m/f) in the molding facility.
- Setting up, preparation, operating and supervising injection molding machines
- Carrying out corrective measures in the case of disturbances due to abrasion, breakage of the tool or other impacts on quality
- Optimizing manufacturing processes
- Attendance during maintenance operations effected on the injection molding machines and handling systems
- Finished apprenticeship as skilled worker (m/f) specialized in plastics and caoutchouc technologies
- At least 2-3 years professional experience in this field
- Experience in machines manufactured by Krauss Maffei and Arbur
- Sound knowledge in processing different types of plastics
- Basic knowledge in two components desirable
- Quality-conscious and autonomous working attitude as well as resourcefullness
- Willingness to work shifts and high degree of flexibility, ability to work in a team
A friendly team which works hand to hand with the aim of manufacturing technically perfect products. Sense of fun and determination are our practiced philosophy. Team play is our order of business. If you are specialist in the mentioned field and you are looking for a job with a high level of personal responsibility then we will be pleased to receive your detailed application and your expected salary as well as your next possible starting date.